Your application has been submitted successfully.
Thank you for applying, will get back to you shortly..
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
• Friendly with startup work Culture.
• Persuasive and goal-oriented.
• Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
• Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
• Good Knowledge about CRM
• Must have knowledge of freelance marketplaces like Upwork, freelancer, guru,Fiverr.
• Make outgoing calls to potential customers to schedule high-quality leads for sales.
• Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
• Generating leads for software products & Projects through cold calls and other mediums.
• Demonstration of the SaaS .
• Updating the CRM record.
• Seize opportunities to upsell services when they arise.
• Follow up with potential customers in a timely manner.
• Manage a large number of outbound calls in a timely manner.
• Document all call information in the CRM according to standard operating procedures.
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
• Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the next meeting, and suggest additional products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
• Maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
• Work closely with sales teams and other pre-sales resources, providing support throughout the sales cycle.
• Work closely with the sales team during the prospect needs analysis phase to assist in uncovering and clearly identifying prospects critical business issues.
• Searching Customer Information through search engines