Your application has been submitted successfully.
Thank you for applying, will get back to you shortly..
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to support our fast-growing enterprise software solutions. This is a unique opportunity for a truly exceptional candidate to play a key role at an exciting and groundbreaking SaaS company which is the leading provider of capital program software for the North American market as well as european market
Desired Skills Experience
• A minimum of 3 years working experience in a Digital Marketing role specializing in SEO / SEM / PPC campaign strategy development and execution
• Strong understanding of B2B social media campaigns and SEO strategies including LinkedIn ads, google search display, conversion tracking, reporting, and analytics.
• Proficient in common marketing technologies (Google Analytics, CMS like WordPress, Marketing Automation, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram) as well as SEO / SEM tools
• Strong analytical ability with an eye for details. Ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
• Must be familiar with latest tools technology related to web design like HTML, Adobe Suite. Hands-on experience in these tools would be an added plus.
• Develop and execute acquisition campaigns on online channels including Search, Display, Mobile , Email thereby adding leads to the sales funnel.
• Manage daily operations of paid display and programmatic campaigns, organic and paid social media as well as SEM.
• Monitor and own reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, and other channel metrics.
• Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
• Keep abreast of Email Marketing ,PPC and SEM trends and provide recommendations for opportunities and improvements, impacting paid search engine quality ranking, cost - per - click, and conversion.
• Monitor web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance.
• Maintain the company's corporate website by making basic updates to templates, graphics, and menu selection. - Work closely with BDR, Sales and Product Marketing to ensure acquisition goals are met.