- Proven experience within software development and Android development.
- Proficient in Java and Kotlin
- Experience using common libraries such as RxJava2, Dagger2, Retrofit etc
- Exposure to creating rich and extensive mobile interfaces.
- Exposure across most aspects of software development from gathering requirements to releasing.
- Great communication and listening skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
What we’re looking for
- Someone who is excited about making an application .
- Interested in all areas of the business and enjoys hearing about what other team members are working on.
- Genuine interest in technology.
- Constantly looking to improve all areas that you can affect.
- Excited about learning and experience new ways of thinking.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events